Management recognises and is fully supportive of ensuring the company complies with the framework provided by ISO14001 to adopt an Environmental Management System through which we will work to provide building projects which meet the requirements of our clients, whilst embracing the principles of this standard to assist in achieving our environmental and strategic objectives.
This commitment will be met by:
- Protecting the environment, including bio-diversity and eco-systems.
- Ensuring all employees and stakeholders are aware of the objectives of our Environmental and Waste Management Policy.
- Encouraging all employees, subcontractors, clients, consultants and other stakeholders to commit to the positive environmental management practices.
- Complying with all relevant laws, statutory regulations and industry codes of practice, and any other compliance requirements.
- Meeting our obligations by minimising our environmental footprint through pollution prevention.
- Ensuring that sustainable environmental practices are a part of our day to day operations.
- Reviewing environmental risks particular to each project and implementing environmental and waste management measures that are relevant to the nature and scale of the works.
- Minimising waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Assisting our clients to achieve their own environmental management obligations and objectives.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships that maximise our ability to better manage environmental sustainability.
- Risk management